Group Health Benefits
We save the average client 15-30% or more when they move their benefits package to us. How do we do it? Simple: we’ve adapted our business to suit challenging new times.
- With our virtual interaction, you’ll get personal attention with more convenience. We’ve shifted to a virtual environment so we can offer face-to-face attention even in an uncertain global situation.
- These days, uncertainty means everyone needs to lower costs. But when your broker doesn’t put in the time to find better rates, those rates tend to grow. We’ll look at your current plan to spot overinflated rates and come up with recommendations to reduce your costs. The results: your employees will have great coverage—and you won’t have to overpay.
Group Health Benefits
Carriers don’t mind if your insurance rates are high. We do.
Whether you run a small business (2-50 employees) or a medium-to-large business (50 employees and up), we can offer:
- Custom plan selection. Ditch the standard templates. Many of our clients don’t realize that they can choose different coverage—or even that other market options exist. We’ll help you find the right deal at the right price.
- Group health plan consultation. The ideal benefits package doesn’t only help you attract talent to run your business. It helps you retain those employees. But you can’t do that with a one-size-fits-all boilerplate plan. We’ll help you navigate the complicated insurance world to find bottom-line results.
Group Dental Benefits
Keep your employees smiling.
Your employees should be smiling for more than one reason. It doesn’t hurt to have a great dental plan in place. We can help with an affordable plan customized to your budget and needs:
- Standard dental care coverage like cleaning, extractions, and fillings help maintain the quality of teeth. This coverage also helps prevent the need for serious interventions.
- Major dental care coverage from bridges and crowns to dentures. An ideal fit for any company that wants to offer comprehensive coverage.
- Orthodontics coverage to help ensure the entire family has what they need for a healthy smile.
The key is that you’re in charge of selecting a custom plan. You can add standard dental coverage for more affordability, or choose to extend major dental coverage to enhance your employee benefits.
Two employees and up, we’ve got a solution for you:
What if buying group benefits were no more time-consuming than purchasing on Amazon? Our virtual capabilities extend well beyond our east coast roots—all while helping you save on costs.
Work with us and you’ll still have the personal interaction you need. You’ll talk to an advisor, not a call center. And in the meantime, our virtual services will help you find great benefits.
Being small means you have a tighter margin for saving money. We’ll help you find the group plan that makes the most sense for you and your staff.
- 2-50 employees
- Fully customizable plans
- Virtual Enrolment
- Leverage our virtual capabilities for a personal touch without a high budget
- Insured Group Plan options are best for companies 50 and under. They spread risk with other companies, giving you the flexibility and budget to offer great coverage.
Medium To Large Size Enterprises
Offer big-business coverage without waste or excess. Deliver individual value for employees.
- From 50 employees and up
- Fully customizable plans
- More detailed reporting
- Virtual Enrollment
- Dedicated team member support, including virtual support
Administrative Services Only (ASO) plans mean we administer the plan for you, helping bigger companies save on costs.
How the Plans Work
We’ll help you sign up for the packages that will have the best impact on your employees. From health coverage to dental coverage, to expanding virtual care options, we have everything you need to find a plan for your company:
Disability and Life Insurance options
Accidents happen. Guard your employees from the financial fallout to help them feel secure.
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
These benefits will provide 24/7 coverage for your employees and help them feel more secure.
Health Spending Account
Different employees have different spending needs. Wouldn’t it be great if spending decisions were up to them?
- Employees have the freedom to direct money from the health spending account where they need it most
- HCSA (Health Care Spending Account) plans help employers save costs while expanding coverage
Personal Spending Account
Preserve your employee’s wellbeing. Give them more flexibility. Offer them a personal spending account.
- Depending on your provider, some services that could be covered:
- Gym Memberships
- Child Care
- RRSP/RESP/TFSA contributions
- Legal services
- Place a taxable benefits in the hands of your employees
Customized coverage for your company is what creates the flexibility to save you money. From the first step, we make sure that we evaluate your needs and help choose a plan based on your specific goals. Here’s how the process works:
Comprehensive Review of Your Current Benefits
Investing in your employee and management’s financial future and health is a huge commitment. We begin a comprehensive review to ensure you are getting the most value for your dollar.
- Evaluate your current benefits package
- Provide feedback on possible enhancements to your plan (HSA, tiered benefit packages)
- Access to multiple carriers
- Provide no obligation quote
Assistance for Transitioning
We do the heavy lifting when it comes to switching providers. You’ll be free to focus on what’s important: your business and your people.
- Virtual presentations to help staff and management understand the new benefits package
- Use our proprietary Virtual Enrollment
- We’ll help you get set up online, allowing you to easily add/terminate employees from the group plan
Your staff should feel confident in their futures. You should feel confident in your choices. We can help with additional training that creates long-term value:
- Virtual Lunch and Learns
- Estate Planning
- Intro to investing
- Educational savings
Our service doesn’t stop with enrollment. We want to continue to be your provider and maintain the quality you initially signed up for.
- Continued virtual onboarding or offboarding of your employees
- Regular reports (quarterly or semi-annually) so you know how your plan is tracking
- Ongoing service support
READY TO TALK?
It’s time to take control over your coverage. Work with someone who can help you navigate the world of group plans and find what’s right for you. Our streamlined virtual process takes less time, making it easier than ever before to get a quote.
My wife and I are both 50+ working professionals with little to no appetite for financial planning but certainly fully understand it’s importance. We have had numerous Financial Advisors over the years as we crisscrossed the Country and while we have never had any complaints, Joe White is someone we often boast about. Joe has an innate ability to understand our needs, desires, and aspirations and fashions a plan to exceed all expectations. He is instantly available when you need him while at the same time not at all intrusive. Simply put we feel safe, secure, and confident with Joe White and his professional team. Without any hesitation whatsoever we highly recommend Joe White.
Owner , Allan A. Dale Professional Consultant
Precision Mechanical Inc. has used Navigate Financial Solutions ( former Sunlife Financial) for many years now for all our corporate and personal life insurance/investment needs. Joe White and his staff are very knowledgeable in the business and go above and beyond to fulfill our needs and offer suggestions on how to save money while maintaining the coverage needed to protect our long term goals as a company. The service received is excellent and PMI would not hesitate in recommending NFS to any business.
Lloyd Cudmore, P. Eng.
Partner, Kensington Metal Products
Joe and his staff were great to deal with when transitioning to a new provider for our business’ group benefits package. Not only was the plan better, it ended up coming in below the cost of the previous provider. Joe took care of all the transition details and is always around to answer any questions and advocate for us to the providers.
Feije De boer
Joe was excellent to deal with when looking for group insurance for myself and my employees. He was quick, responsive, and gave me options. Joe is the only person I trust to deal with my insurance needs.