Join Our Team
Who We Are
Think of Navigate Group Benefits Inc. as a friend in your corner. We don’t pick any one carrier to work with because we’d rather be on your side. But we’re more than that; our experience and skills with employee benefits will help you achieve the best possible savings without sacrificing coverage. Here is our approach:
- The personal touch—all done remotely. We’ve gone virtual. The benefit for you? You can still have the personal touch of face-to-face interaction. In an unpredictable era of social distancing, we’ll be a familiar face.
- Negotiation with know-how. Many group brokers accept inflating costs as an inevitability. We don’t. We save the average client 15-30% or more when they move their benefits package to us because we’re not committed to any one carrier. We’re only committed to you.
These days, virtual interaction is the name of the game. But we’re not a call center—we’re a dedicated group of professionals who you’ll come to know as advocates for your company.
Who are we? We’re a team of advocates. But we’re more than someone in your corner; we’re a group of people who know how to navigate the world of benefits, lower costs, and identify the best plan for your employees. We take a small company approach by offering you a personal touch. We’ll make sure you get the most competitive package with any budget.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
We are a rapidly expanding company in the Financial Services Industry, and we’re on the lookout for a proactive and independent Executive Assistant to become a vital part of our dynamic team. In this role, you’ll be instrumental in running the day-to-day administrative duties of the company, and acting as the liaison between the financial planners and clients. We highly appreciate individuals who are enthusiastic about taking ownership of their tasks, embrace more significant responsibilities, and demonstrate an unwavering commitment to contribute to our ongoing success.
We prioritize applicants who exhibit a strong history of self-motivation and self-sufficiency over specific job experience. Your drive and dedication are what matter most to us, and we welcome those who are eager to make a difference.
What will you be doing:
● Proactively managing the CEOs calendar, taking charge of daily and ongoing planning to ensure the effective use of their time.
● Organizing and handling travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, and ground transportation.
● Coordinating executive communication: answering phone inquiries, and directing calls; responding to emails
● Embrace a confident and assertive approach when speaking with clients on the phone.
● Proactively set and secure appointments with clients, emphasizing the essential nature of meetings for their financial planning
● Responding to client inquiries, and handling various client service tasks.
● Ensuring the office is well-stocked with necessary supplies and monitoring inventory/costs.
● Facilitating in-office client visits, welcoming clients and ensuring they are looked after.
● Doing basic banking and bookkeeping tasks – simple data entry.
● Assuming responsibility for miscellaneous ad-hoc projects and tasks, ensuring their accurate and timely completion.
● Maintaining a high level of confidentiality and handling sensitive information.
● Looking for efficient and effective means in which to address issues and streamline processes to make the entire organization operate smoothly and at full capacity.
● Previous experience as an Executive Assistant or in a similar role is required.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
● Proficiency in email management and calendar software.
● Excellent multitasking and time management skills.
● Demonstrated critical thinking and decision-making abilities.
● Highly organized with great attention to detail.
● Willingness to adapt to changing priorities and responsibilities.
● Experience in the Financial Services Industry is a plus but not required.
- Salary Range – $50,000-$65,000
- Health & Dental Benefits (Paid by employer)
- RRSP Match
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- 5 Days Sick Time
We are a fast-growing company in the Financial Services Industry dedicated to providing exceptional services to our clients. Our team is known for its dedication, innovation, and commitment to excellence. We value self-motivated individuals who are eager to be a part of our continued success.
Application Process: To apply for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your self-motivation and interest in joining a growing team. Please send your application to:
Deadline: Applications will be accepted until November 14th.
We appreciate your interest in joining our team and look forward to reviewing your application. Thank you for considering this opportunity with us